• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 588 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli Frittatas
- › 200 gms broccoli
- › 2 shallots
- › 4 eggs
- › 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (or to taste)
- › 50 gms grated cheese
- › S&P
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease muffin tray
3. Steam broccoli (cool slightly)
4. Chop shallots
5. Whisk eggs & chilli flakes together in mixing bowl, add grated cheese and mix.
6. Stir in shallots and broccoli, s&p.
7. Spoon evenly into muffin trays& bake 15-20 minutes or until set and golden. Stand in tray for 5 minutes before removing.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!