• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 142 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli-corn soup
- › Broccoli- 100gm
- › Corn- 50gm
- › Turmeric raw- 10gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Olive oil- 5gm
- › Cumin seeds- 2gm
- › Salt and black pepper powder- as per the taste
1. Blanche the broccoli florets and corn and keep it aside.
2. In a mixer, grind turmeric first and take it in a bowl. Then grind onion and tomato and keep it aside.
3. In a sauce pan, add oil and cumin seeds and let it splutter. Now add turmeric paste and saute it for a minute. Next, add onion tomato paste and saute it as well until it becomes translucent.
4. Now, grind the corn by adding some water and make a semi thick liquid out of it and add it to the saucepan.
5. Further, grind the broccoli as well and add it along with salt and pepper powder. Let all simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. In a flat pan, add corn kernels and dry roast it until it becomes crunchy.
7. In a bowl, first pour in the soup, then add roasted corn and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!