Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 373 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
- › 100 g boneless chicken breast
- › 100 g broccoli florrets
- › 15 g corn flour
- › 1\2 tsp grated ginger
- › 1\2 tsp grated garlic
- › 1 tsp black pepper powder
- › 2tsp soya sauce
- › pinch of sugar free
- › 1cup chicken stock or water
- › Salt to taste
- › 10 g olive oil
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and add 1\2 tsp of pepper powder , mix it well.
2. Take 5 g olive oil into hot pan and fry chicken until it gets golden brown. Remove chicken from a pan and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl add chicken stock, soya sauce, sugar free, grated ginger, garlic, corn flour and pepper powder and mix everything well.
4. Wash broccoli and cut into small pieces.
5. Take a pan and add 5 g olive oil. Now add broccoli and sprinkle some salt. Cover it and cook for 10-12 minutes until broccoli gets soft.
6. Noe add the above chicken stock mixture and stir everything well. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. Next add chicken pieces and mix everything well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes and it's done.
8. Sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!