Broccoli Aalu Tikki
• By Jaya Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 231 kcal
Ingredients for Broccoli Aalu Tikki
- › 150gm Broccoli
- › 200gm Potatoes
- › 5gm Olive oil
1. Blanch broccoli, and chop it to make it a coarse paste
2. Take boiled potatoes and mash them
3. Mix chopped broccoli and mashed potatoes
4. Add spices of your choice
5. Create small tikkis of the dough with your hands
6. Grease tawa with oil and place tikkis on the tawa.
7. Roast on one side till it is golden brown.
8. Then flip it to roast on other side.
9. Serve hot with chutney, I could make 7 tikkis with this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!