• By Ankita Dahiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 192 kcal
Ingredients for breakfast cocktail
- › eggs Vegetables coconut oil spices
1. Cut vegetables (onion+Tomato+ chillies+ spring onions) shred cauliflower and cabbage. Using a tsp of coconut oil, add the Vegetables to it. and cook for 10 mins on high flame. Put spices as per taste. And biryani is ready. for Scrambled eggs, use 5 egg whites. Add 1 tsp coconut oil to the pan and put all vegetables you like. After this add egg whites and start scrambling it. To the semi solid paste, add spices, tomato and coriander. And ready!! Cut a cucumber or carrot or any Vegetable of your choice. Enjoy and stay healthy X
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!