| 1 minute to read
- 100 gms Oats
- 100 gms Dates
- 50 gms Almonds
- 60 ml Milk
- 1 Scoop Whey - Chocolate Flavored
- Dark Choclate (optional) - I haven't considered the cals of chocolate.
1. - Roast Oats and chopped Almonds separately
2. - In a Blender add the roasted oats, grind to a powder, add deseeded Dates blend and remove the powder in a bowl.
3. - Add a scoop of protein powder and roasted Almonds to this powder and mix
4. - Add the milk in small qty and mix till its sticky
5. - Spread this mixture on to a flat pan..and refrigerate it for 30mins to an hour
6. - Its ready to eat. You can cut this big batch into 50gms pieces and eat one daily
7. - 50gms cals would be - 188kcal. P-8 C-25 F-6.