Bread with Paneer masala and Pumpkin Aloo Sabji
• By Arindam Mondal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 546 kcal
Ingredients for Bread with Paneer masala and Pumpkin Aloo Sabji
- › Paneer - 65gm
- › Oil - 14
- › Pumpkin - 150
- › Potato - 90
- › Bread - 50 gm
1. Add 7gm of oil in kadai.
2. Add bay leaf and add the "Five spices" ( panch phoron)
3. Add the chopped potatoes and fry it for 7 mins in medium flame.
4. Add the pumpkin and add haldi and jeera as per taste and fry it for 10 mins.
5. Add salt as par taste.
6. Add some water and cover the kadai with a lid and let it cook for 10-15 more mins in low flame.
7. Pumpkin Aloo Sabji is ready. Now let's check the recipie for paneer masala.
8. Add rest of the oil and heat the pan for 5 mins.
9. Add chopped tomato and capsicum.
10. Fry it for 5-7 mins
11. Add cumin powder and haldi and make the gravy and let it cook for 2-3 mins.
12. Add the paneer and add salt as per your taste.
13. Let it cook for 5-10 mins and to enhance the taste add 5-10 gm of poppy seed paste.
14. Panner masala and Pumpkin Aloo Sabji is ready to be served with bread toast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!