• By Mahendar Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Bread Upma
- › 4 Bread Slices
- › 10 gm Oil/ Ghee
- › Mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt (as per taste & requirement)
- › Veggie mix, 250 gm (Tomato, onion & capsicum)
1. Take 4 bread slices. Cut it into small cubes. Add 3 gm oil and bread cubes in a pan. Roast it until golden brown (give a 5 minutes stir)
2. In a pan heat 7 gm oil, add mustard seeds and let them crackle.
3. Now add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, capsicum, onions and saute until translucent.
4. Then add tomatoes and cook until they're soft. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, 1.5gm soy sauce, 2gm chilli sauce and saute on medium heat for a minute.
5. Now add 100 ml Water, Salt and bring it to a boil. Then add the roasted bread cubes. Cover it with lid and let it cook for 30 seconds, then toss it properly until everything is coated completely.
6. Serve hot. Your bread upma is ready 😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!