Bread protein rasmalai
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 459 kcal
Ingredients for Bread protein rasmalai
- › 300ml milk
- › 1 slice brown bread
- › Sugarfree/stevia
- › 25gm thandai flavour whey
- › Saffron a few strings
- › 10gm cashew
1. Soak a few saffron twigs in milk. Keep 100ml separate. Boil remaining milk till it thickens a bit. Add the sugarfree.
2. In a bowl, add the 100ml milk and mix the whey. Cut the bread in round shape.
3. In a serving bowl, add the boiled milk. add the saffron mix. Now add the whey mixed milk it. Just before eating, add the bread and let it soak for just 2 mins. add the cashew. and enjoy. This needs to be consumed immediately else the bread will become soggy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!