Bread Gulab Jamun
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Bread Gulab Jamun
- › Bread slices 2
- › Paneer 20g
- › Milk 25ml
- › Ghee 5ml
- › Zevic Erythritol 1tsp
- › Cardamom powder
1. Remove the edges of the bread and grind the bread into a fine powder.
2. Also, crumble paneer finely.
3. Mix both together along with cardamon powder.
4. Keep adding little by little milk and make it a soft dough.
5. Make small balls.
6. Add 5ml ghee in a bowl and toss the bread balls in it until all of them coats well.
7. Bake them in airfryer at 200C for 7mins. (Check in between so that they don't overbake and also turn them)
8. Remove from the airfryer.
9. Boil 1/2 cup water and add 1tsp of erythritol. Keep stirring (1min) until you can feel it a bit sticky.
10. Put the baked balls in the syrup and leave until they absorb the erythritol syrup for 4-5 mins. On cooling, the erythritol crystallizes. To avoid, lemon drops can be added. I didn't try it.
11. Remove them from the remaining syrup and put them in a bowl.
12. Garnish with small slices of 1-2 pistachio nuts. I didn't consider the macros of pistas here.
13. P.S Roll the wet jamun balls on erythritol in a plate of more sweetness needed.
14. The above measurements gives 10 jamuns
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!