Bottle gourd curry
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 108 kcal
Ingredients for Bottle gourd curry
- › Bottle gourd - 100 gms (peeled and cut into medium pieces)
- › Garlic pods (peeled) - 4
- › Olive oil - 10ml
- › Water - 2 tbsp (30ml)
- › Salt, Turmeric, Red Chilli powder
1. In a small pressure cooker, put layer one with water and oil, layer 2 with garlic pods and bottle gourd, and layer 3 with salt, Turmeric and chilli powder.
2. Pressure cook on high for 3 mins with 4 whistles.
3. Release the pressure and serve with rice or roti.
4. Yummiest original taste of vegetable. No overcooking and retains color of vegetables.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!