Boneless Chicken pulao
• By Sai Surya Kiran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 734 kcal
Ingredients for Boneless Chicken pulao
- › chicken breast 200gm
- › basmati rice 100gm
- › ghee 10gm
- › tomato 50gm
- › onion 100gm
- › curd 30gm
- › coriander leaves 10gm
1. First soak 100 gm basmati rice Cut 200gm chicken breast into small pieces and marinate with 30 gm curd, spices of your choice (I have used turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder half tbsp each) Add 10 gm ghee in a pressure cooker and add onions and ginger garlic paste. once the onions turn light brown add tomatoes and 2 green chillies. once the onion and tomato is fried, add the marinated chicken and let it cook for 5 mins. Add 100 ml of water and let it come to a boil. Now add the soaked 100gm basmati rice. Add 10gm coriander leaves. Add water in adequate quantity. After 2 whistles switch off the cooker and wait for 20 mins. Serve hot. Enjoy the quantified meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!