Boneless Chicken Masala
• By Akshay Desai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 445 kcal
Ingredients for Boneless Chicken Masala
- › tomato
- › onion
- › 300 gm chicken breast
- › ginger garlic paste
- › Kashmiri Mirch Masala
- › Kitchen King Masala
- › coriander
- › 2 tsp Oil
- › salt
1. Cut onion, Tomato, Coriander and add them to grinder. Onion and Tomato. I generally take 1 each if I want a dry gravy and 2 2 If I want to eat it with Rice. Add coriander as per your requirement.
2. Grind Above Mixture.
3. Warm the cooker and add 2 tsp cooking oil
4. After oil is hot, add contents from Grinder to Cooker, Add Kashmiri Lal Masala 1.5 tsp Add Kitchen King Masala 1.5 tsp Add 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
5. Add little water and mix it well and add salt as per requirement
6. Add cut chicken breast to cooker
7. use 2/3 whistle and let it cool for 15mins
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!