• By Adya Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
6:0 Minutes 32 kcal
Ingredients for Bone Brooth
- › Chicken/ turkey soup bones 1kg (roasted in oven for about 30mins) Apple cider vinegar 2-4 tbsps Olive oil 1tbsp Bay leaves Cardamom Salt and pepper according to taste
1. Put the bones in oven for 20-30 mins sprinkle olive oil on top and let them roast. 2) after the bones are done roasting, add them in a pressure cooker with 3 tbsps of apple cider vinegar, olive oil, bay leaves, cardamoms. 3) add about 2 litres of water, close the lid and let it cook for about 10 whistles. 4) after the whistles are done, (if the water is reduced you can add half a litre of water) open the lid and let the soup cook for about 4hours more on low flame. 5) after 4 hours, you can start adding your vegetables (carrots, bok choi, leeks,broccali) 6) Close the lid again and let it cook again for about 6 to 7 whistles. Your bone brooth is ready now!! You can store it in a fridge and have a cup everday.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!