| 1 minute to read
black rice with palak kheema
- black rice -40g, soya chunks -40g, ghee/cocnut oil - 10g, onion - half, spinach - 3-4bunches, ginger garlic paste - 1tsp, lemon - 1/2, salt -as per taste, chilli powder as per taste, Haram masala - 1tsp , curd -100g.
- **black rice contains more protein than usual white rice
1) soak black rice for 15min before cooking. cook rice with 3times water
2) soak Sonya chunks in hot water
3) take a non stick pan and add ghee/oil and keep on low flame. add sliced onion, after stirring of 3min add ginger garlic paste
4)add blanched and minced spinach. keep stirring for few minutes
5) squeeze out water from soya chunks and mash little with hands. add soya to spinach . keep stirring.
6)add Garam masala, salt and chilli powder. mix well and let it cook for few minutes and turn off the flame
7)add lemon juice and serve with hot rice and curd