Posted by : Jini punnia
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Bittergourd Crisps
1. Cut Bitter gourd into very thin slices in a bowl and wash it well.
2. Add Salt and Chilli powder/flakes in it.
3. Spread it well on Microwave safe plate.
4. Microwave it for 10 mins and after that flip the chips and again microwave it more for 3-5mins.
5. Check if it's crispy (else keep for few more mins) and you can eat it as snack or with meals and enjoy.
6. You can add more spices on it after microwaving it if you need and even can add little oil for spices to stick if you want, though it won't be needed.