• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 786 kcal
Ingredients for Birds Nest
- › Seviyan 50g
- › Potato 150g
- › Cheese 50g
- › Paneer 50g
- › Chopped Onion 100g
- › Chopped Tomato 100g
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Red chilly powder
- › Oregano
- › Butter 20g
1. Step 1 to make sauce In a wok add butter add onion and sauté for couple of minutes. Then add tomato salt pepper and chilly powder. Cook for few more minutes
2. Step 2 to make eggs Boil potato let it cool down. In a blender add paneer, boil potato, cheese, pepper oregano. Fry in appam Pan
3. Step 3 Chop pumpkin like twigs and fry it in air fryer.
4. Step 4 Boil Seviyan keep aside. In a plate first put sauce then put seviyan then pumpkin fry and then paneer cheese balls.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!