| 1 minute to read
Bhindi Bhel (no oil)
- 1. Ladies finger 200 gm
- 2. Half each of an onion and tomato
- 3. Salt, pepper and chat masala
- 4. Peanuts to garnish
- 5. Coriander leaves chopped finely
- 6. Home made green chutney from coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- 7. Lemon juice 1 spoon
1. Finely chop bhindi, onion , tomato as mentioned in ingredients.
2. Heat a non stick and add the finely chopped vegetables from step 1 in low flame. (this step can be skipped if having raw).
3. Add the green chutney and lemon juice. Finish up by adding the powder spices and serve.