Besan ke laddoo
• By Varsha Dubey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 103 kcal
Ingredients for Besan ke laddoo
- › Besan/ Gram flour : 140 gms Ghee : 50 gms Sugar : 55 gms Cardamom powder : half teaspoon *Macros distribution per piece.
1. 1) Roast besan with little ghee on low flame for some time. 2) Add rest of the ghee in it and continue roasting till it turns into golden brown. 3) Transfer the mixture to large bowl or plate and let it cool. 4) Add sugar and cardamom powder in it and mix well. 5) Prepare a ball sized laddoo. Keep them in airtight container and you can enjoy it for 2 weeks. *l got 11 ladoos from this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!