Besan Ka ladoo
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 131 kcal
Ingredients for Besan Ka ladoo
- › Chana dal 80g
- › Kaju 25g
- › Ghee 25g
- › Elichi powder
- › Stevia
- › Water
1. Dry roast chana dal. Let it cool down. Add the chana dal in small batches to a food processor, or blender and process until pulverized and smooth.
2. Run through a sieve to remove any large particles.
3. Roast the besan in a kadhai for 15 to 20 minutes, or until besan start to give off a nutty aroma and are lightly browned.
4. Now add elichi powder and stevia and mix throughly.
5. Now add ghee and combine everything together and then add crushed kaju. Sprinkle very little water.
6. Let the mixture cool down. Take small portions and roll to balls. You can make about 5 ladoos. Garnish with kaju
7. Macros mentioned per piece
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!