Besan ka Cheela
• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 267 kcal
Ingredients for Besan ka Cheela
- › 1 Cup Besan 1 cup Water 2 tsp Salt 1/2 Onion, sliced 1 tsp Chilli powder 1 tsp Ajwain 1 Green chilli 1/2 cup Methi leaves, finely chopped 4 tsp Oil (for frying)
1. Mix all the ingredients, except oil, to a thick pouring consistency, adding the water a little at a time. Leave to rest for 15-20 minutes. Heat a tbsp or so of oil in a frying pan, then pour it off into a container. Keeping the heat high pour some batter in the center of the pan, spreading it out a little. Lower the heat and let cook till the edges brown a little and can be lifted easily. Dribble a little oil around it, turning the pan so the oil goes under the cheela. Flip it over to cook slightly on the other side and before serving it hot with a green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!