• By Kanika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Besan Halwa
- › Besan:60 gm ghee:14 gm Milk:250 gm water-If required Stevia nuts of your choice (All Above ingredients are for two )
1. Dry roast Besan(garam Flour) in non-stick Pan on low flame
2. As its color start changing little bit add ghee to it and roast again on low flame
3. If its colour changes to golden brown and you can feel its aroma.It means besan is roasted properly
4. Now slowly keep on adding milk and stir it.. (keep on stirring otherwise lumps will be formed)
5. if you feel milk is less..add water to it.
6. now when its consistency is semi liquid add stevia(2 tsp)
7. turn the gas off when it is semi liquid as it solidifies slowly.
8. Garnish it with choice of your nuts. (note: serve hot because its solidify quickly)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!