Besan(gram flour) halwa
• By Kritika Chatterjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 596 kcal
Ingredients for Besan(gram flour) halwa
- › Besan (gram flour)- 60 gm
- › Milk- 250 ml
- › Sugar 30gm or Stevia as per taste
- › Ghee- 15 gm
- › Almonds and Kesar for garnishing
- › Serves-2
1. 1. Dry roast besan in pan on low flame. Can use iron kadhai if available.
2. 2. Roast for 5 minutes. As colour starts changing, add ghee and roast for another 5 minutes.
3. 3. If golden brown color and aroma starts coming, means roasting is proper. This is important step, so that rawness of besan is gone. Meanwhile you can warm the milk on another burner.
4. 4. Now add the milk slowly into the roasted besan ,stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Add milk as required.
5. 5. At semi liquid consistency, add sugar or stevia.
6. 6. Keep stirring continuously till it solidifies. May take another few minutes. Turn off gas.
7. 7. Garnish the delicious halwa with nuts of your choice and kesar if available. Serve hot, as it solidifies quickly!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!