• By Shikha Kothiyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 165 kcal
Ingredients for Besan Chilla
- › •30 gm besan / gram flour •5 gm oil •salt,turmeric, spices as per your taste. •ajwain/Jakhiya as per choice. •25 gm finely chopped onion and tomatoes •coriander leaves (finely chopped) •Green chilli (finely chopped)
1. •Take 30 gm besan in a mixing bowl. •add in turmeric, salt, ajwain to taste. •add ½ cup water or little more. •mix it to form a smooth batter. •Add finely chopped 25 gm onion, 25 gm tomato,coriander leaves, ginger and green chilli. •Mix well to get a flowing consistency batter. •Put 5 gm oil in pan,spread it and pour batter into a hot frying pan/tawa and spread gently. •Allow to cook on medium flame. •Flip the chilla and cook both sides. •Its ready, enjoy hot chilla 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!