0.0 from 0 vote
Posted by : Piyush Thareja
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Besan Chilla
1. Add besan, ajwain, turmeric and salt to a mixing bowl. Mix everything well.
2. Add ginger, tomatoes, onions, coriander leaves and chilies. Pour enough water and make a batter of thick but pourable consistency.
3. Heat a pan and grease it lightly with few drops of oil.
4. Allow it to turn hot and reduce the ﬂame to medium
5. Mix the batter well from the bottom. Take a ladle of batter and pour it in the center. Quickly spread it to a round cheela.
6. Drizzle some oil around the edges and the center.
7. Allow to cook until the edges leave the pan.
8. Flip it to the other side.
9. Press down the edges with a spatula. Fry until the cheela is cooked completely and gets golden spots.
Serve besan cheela with some chutney. 👍