Besan Chila with Orange juice
• By Shilpi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 328 kcal
Ingredients for Besan Chila with Orange juice
- › besan
- › onion
- › orange
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › olive oil (2 spoon)
1. To a large bowl, add ajwain and salt and mix welll
2. Add chopped onion and green chili. (or chopped carrots if you like)
3. Start adding water little by little while whisking continuously to form a thick batter of pouring consistency
4. Pour it on hot tawa. Move the spoon in circular motion to spread the batter on the tawa.
5. Pour around 1/2 teaspoon oil around the edges of the chilla and few drop on top.
6. Let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes and then flip, so it's cooked from both the side. (you will know it when it's light brown)
7. Accompany it with orange juice to add vitamin C to your breakfast
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!