• By Shruti Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 867 kcal
Ingredients for Besan Burfi
- › Besan (100 gms)
- › Ghee (50 gms)
- › Sugar Free (As per taste)
- › Almonds, half cut (10)
1. In a pan add some clarified butter (ghee) and besan. Roast the besan until golden brown.
2. On another stove, keep a sauce pan with some water and add sugarfree (as per taste) to it. Let simmer and then boil it till the time the water reduces a bit.
3. Now, pour the sugary syrup to the ghee and besan mix slowly and gradually. Keep stirring the mix to avoid lumps.
4. Let the water completely evaporate and until you get a gooey besan mix.
5. Now, take a plate and grease with a little bit of ghee. Pour the entire mixture on it and even it out with a knife or a spoon.
6. Let it set for a bit on room temperature before cutting shapes and garnish it with an almond half on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!