• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 288 kcal
Ingredients for Berry Blaster
- › Strawberry 50g
- › Blueberry 50g
- › Raspberry 50g
- › Blackberry 50g
- › Milk 200ml
- › Gelatin 10g
- › Stevia
1. Step 1 In a blender jar put milk add stevia gelatin and blend till it becomes smooth and creamy. Keep for 10mins in fridge and blend again. Divide this into two portion.
2. Step 2 In a blender jar put all the berries and blend it.and take it out in a saucepan and keep aside.
3. Step 3 In First portion add 5to 6 tablespoon of berry mixture. Blend it again and put it in silicon mould. Keep it in freezer for for 5 to 10 mins Now in second mixture add 8 to 10 tablespoon of berry mixture. Blend it and put it in silicon mould. Put it in freezer for 5 to 10 mins.
4. Step 4 Now with remaining berry mixture add stevia and boil till you get thick consistency like sauce.
5. Step 5 Put all the elements on plate and present way you like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!