Beetroot suji chilla
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 143 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot suji chilla
- › Semolina (suji) 20 gms
- › Beetroot 10 gm
- › Curd 50gm
- › Olive oil/ghee 5gms
- › Coriander leaves 2-3gm
- › Onion chopped 10gm
1. In a bowl, mix suji, curd and little water. Mix this batter, add salt and a pinch of red chilly powder.
2. Grate beetroot and add in it. Add chopped onions and coriander leaves.
3. Mix this batter well and let it rest for 5 mins.
4. Heat little oil on a non stick pan, once hot pour the batter. Now wet your palm and spread the batter well.
5. Once one side is cooked, carefully flip to other side. Cook well and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!