Beetroot Paneer Parantha
• By Nitikakatwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 138 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot Paneer Parantha
- › Beetroot(boiled) pureed
- › Whole wheat flour
- › Paneer
- › Green chillies
- › Oil/ghee
1. -Boil beetroots. Puree them and knead soft dough with whole wheat flour. -Crumble/ grate paneer. Add green chillies, jeera, salt and mix them all. -Continue as making a normal parantha. -Enjoy hot with butter or dahi or tea or whatever sails your boat!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!