• By gowthami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for BEETROOT-MILLETS DOSA
- › 1/2 cup millets (u could also substitute 1 cup raw rice but remember the calories are going to be different)
- › 1/4 cup beetroot (u could also substitute with carrots, which are actually tastier than beetroots)
- › 2-3 dried red chillies
- › 1 tsp cumin
- › pinch hing
- › salt to taste
- › 1/4cup thin poha
- › oil for frying dosa
- › finely chopped onion(optional)
1. wash and soak the millets (or raw rice) for 2 hrs.
2. in a mixer grinder jar, add the soaked millets, salt, cumin, hing, beets and washed poha.
3. grind it all into a smooth batter like u would for dosa.
4. heat a pan, make the dosa, sprinkle some finely chopped onions if you want and have it hot with any chutney or pickle of ur choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!