• By Sneh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot Hummus
- › Beetroot
- › Sesame Seeds
- › Peanuts
- › Olive oil
1. Soak 15grams Sesame seeds and 20grams of peanuts overnight. Boil 150grams of beetroot. Once the beetroot is boiled evenly and cold, blend everything. one can also add salt, garlic and a tablespoon of lemon juice as per taste. Olive oil can be skipped. I prefer adding oil as it gives a better texture to the paste. Image Source: Google
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!