Beetroot Aloo Tikki
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot Aloo Tikki
- › 150gms Smashed Boiled Potato
- › 200gms Smashed Boiled Beetroot
- › 50gms Onion
- › 1tbsp coriander powder & ginger garlic paste
- › Salt as per taste
- › 5gms Oil
- › 30gms Rice flour
1. Dry Roast finely chopped onions
2. Add roasted onions, Smashed boiled Potato, smashed boiled beetroot, coriander powder, salt , ginger garlic paste & rice flour in a container. Mix it well
3. Further prepare patties from the beetroot dough.
4. Heat the skillet by spreading the oil over it. Place the patties on the skillet & flip both the sides on medium flame till it turns golden brown & crisp.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!