beet root chickpeas gravy and chicken 65 with destarched rice
• By Nithya S Vasudevan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 464 kcal
Ingredients for beet root chickpeas gravy and chicken 65 with destarched rice
- › Beet root. - 100 gram Chickpeas. - 30 gram Coconut oil. - 7 gram Rice. - 45 gram Chicken. - 100 gram
1. STEP 1: Soak chickpeas overnight and pressure cook it on next day for 4 whistles. STEP 2: Heat a pan in medium flame, add oil, 1/8 teaspoon cumin seeds. Let it splutter. Add 1/2 medium Size of onion and tomato. Meanwhile, cut beet root in smaller size and add into the pan with enough salt, a pinch of turmeric powder and 2 mashed garlic. STEP 3: Add a cup of water let’s beet root cook. Once it cooked, add boiled chickpeas, 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder and coriander powder. Sauté it well. Serve with rice/chapatis and chicken 65.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!