Beans Nachos (healthy version)
• By Payal Makodiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 455 kcal
Ingredients for Beans Nachos (healthy version)
- › 30gm Rajma
- › 1 cheese slice
- › 25gm milk
- › Half tomato
- › 1/4th onion
1. Cheese sauce: Boil cheese slice in milk. Once cheese melt add little salt and mixed herb.
2. Cook rajma in pressure cooker with salt and water
3. For soya nachos chips please refer my earlier recipe .
4. For salsa: Finely chopped half tomato and 1/4th onion. Add chilli flakes and mixed herbs . Mix it well
5. Now put Nachos chips in a plate on top add salsa, boiled beans, cheese sauce and garnish it with little cheese.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!