• By Himadri Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 1086 kcal
Ingredients for Beans Lasagna
- › 75gm Refine flour + Soya flour
- › 250gm Veggies (zuccini, eggplant, capsicum, cauliflower, spinach)(YOU CAN ADD ANY VEGGIES AS PER YOUR CHOICE)
- › 60gm cheese
- › 70gm paneer
- › 150ml milk
- › 20gm stevia
- › Indian spices and italian seasonings
1. 1. Make a dough from refine and soya flour. Keep aside for 15-20min. Put your oven in preheat. 2. Cut all veggies. Heat pan add oil 5gm and add italian spices and veggies soute well. 3. Take black beans or rajma and boil it. 4. Crush tomato and onion. Now heat pan add 5gm butter some italian spices and that puree. stir well and add water. But make sure it should be thick little bit. 5. Now Heat pan add 5gm butter, 5gm corn flour stirl well. then add milk, stevia or sugar and cheese. Stir well untill it become thick paste. 6. Now divide dough in the size of oven vessel. and roll it like chapati. 7. Now one bowl add red souce then the lasagna sheet we made and on top add beans, veggies and sprinkle some italian seasoning. Now add crumbled paneer and white souce. Now again cover it with one more lasagna sheet and add all souces and at last cheese. 8. Now ready to bake so bake it around 15 min. ENJOY AMAZING FOOD WITHIN YOUR MACRONS.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!