Beans & Chicken
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Beans & Chicken
- › Chicken boneless - 100gm
- › Green beans - 100gm
- › Peanut butter- 10gm
- › Cashews - 10gm
- › sesame seeds - 2gm
- › ginger root- 5gm
- › garlic - 5gm
- › green chilly - 3
- › Dry ingredients- salt, white pepper, turmeric powder, cumin seeds
- › Stevia tab - 1
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, chasew powder and curd and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, add cumin seeds and peanut butter and let it saute for sometime.
3. Add the cut beans and all the dry ingredients along with Stevia and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Now, roast the chicken until its light golden brown on both sides.
5. In a plate, first lay out the chicken and then beans. Sprinkle sesame seeds and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!