• By Shraddha Mathure
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 673 kcal
Ingredients for BBQ chicken
- › Chicken Breast (300 gms)
- › Ghee (20 gms)
- › BBQ Sauce (100 gms)
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › ginger garlic paste
- › Vegetables of your choice
1. Apply the ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper to the chicken and cook it in the airfryer for 15 min at 140° Crank up the temperature to 200° for the last 5 min.
2. Sauté the veggies in a pan and keep aside.
3. Heat the BBQ Sauce and toss the chicken in. Let the sauce reduce on a slow falme and add the veggies to it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!