Barbeque Grilled Chicken Burger
• By Viraj Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1444 kcal
Ingredients for Barbeque Grilled Chicken Burger
- › chicken breast
- › burger buns
- › cheese slices
- › mayonnaise
- › barbeque sauce
- › butter
- › tomato ketchup
1. Take any generic Barbeque sauce - 50gms and marinade chicken fillet - 400gms in it.
2. cut the burger buns in half and toast the inside so they don't get soggy.
3. cook the marinated chicken fillet in 20gms of butter for 10mins on high flame and then 10 mins on medium flame.
4. put 20gms of mayonnaise and 20gms of ketchup in total on the toasted side on the buns. place slices of onion and tomato. on top of it place the cooked chicken fillets. place a slice of cheese and other half of the burger bun on the top. enjoy! 🤟🏽
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!