Banana Whey Pancakes
• By Aditya Bakshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Whey Pancakes
- › Whey Protein
- › Oats
- › Eggs
- › Banana (50 g)
- › Baking powder
- › Vanilla essence
- › Oil
1. Take 1/2 scoop of whey protein, 2 whole eggs, 20 g oats, mashed banana, pinch of baking powder and few drops of vanilla essence in a bowl and mix thoroughly till it forms a smooth batter.
2. Heat a non stick pan with 5 g oil and pour the batter. Put the heat at low flame and cover the lid for 4-5 min. Wait till it becomes golden brown and flip over. Cover the lid again for another 2-3 min.
3. Once cooked from both sides, put it on a plate for serving
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!