Banana Strawberry Treat
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 282 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Strawberry Treat
- › Curd - 25 ( Shouldn’t be very sour and keep in freezer for sometime before use)
- › Banana - 100 g
- › Strawberry - 2
- › Jaggery - 10 g
- › Unflavoured whey - 0.5 scoop
- › Butter - 3 g
- › Erythritol or any other sweetener of your choice as per taste
1. Mix curd, whey and 70g banana (mashed) and jaggery.Keep this in fridge.
2. In a pan cook mashed strawberries with sweetener for about 3-4 min. Add little bit of water if needed. But this shouldn’t be very thin mix
3. Grease another pan with butter and fry rest fo the diced bananas from both the sides
4. Add strawberries syrup and fried banana to it and enjoy your dessert
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!