banana strawberry icecream
• By Rhitwaja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
7:00 Minutes 144 kcal
Ingredients for banana strawberry icecream
- › banana - 1 medium (126 gms)
- › strawberry - 5 medium (60 gms)
1. Slice the bananas and strawberries
2. Put the chopped fruits in a Ziploc bag and freeze them. I froze them overnight.
3. Once frozen take them out and put them in a blender. You may have to defrost them a little before blending in case they turn into hard fruit chunks
4. Once blended, you may serve them straightaway
5. In case the blended mixture consistency become too watery, pour the it in a glass bowl/loaf pan, cover with cling film and put in the freezer for an hour.
6. Take it out and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!