Banana pancakes with almond sauce
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Banana pancakes with almond sauce
- › Wheat flour 20g
- › Egg 1
- › Milk 200ml
- › Ghee 1g
- › Banana 1
- › Baking powder
- › Vanilla essence
- › Almond 10pcs Powder
- › Stevia
- › A pinch of salt
1. Step 1 In a bowl mash banana, add egg milk 50ml, vanilla essence, stevia and a pinch of salt mix all these ingredients first. Then Add 20g wheat flour and make a smooth paste.. Keep it aside for a while..
2. Step 2 In a saucepan put rest of the milk boil and add almond powder. Boil it for sometime then add stevia and cook till it becomes little thick... Consistency should be a like sauce..
3. Now in a pan brush ghee and put a small amount of banana mixture. Cover and cook in low flame. Now flip the other side and cook for couple of minutes...
4. Put it in a plate and serve with almond sauce...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!