Saswati Sur Halder
| 1 minute to read
- Banana 100 gm
- Milk 50 gm
- Egg 1
- Vanilla extract 5 drops
- Sugarfree tablets 3
- Maida 50 gm
- Baking powder 2 gm
1. In a blender, put banana, milk, egg, vanilla extract and sugarfree tablets and blend well.
2. Take all purpose flour or maida and baking powder and dry mix them.
3. Slowly pour the blended runny batter on the flour mixture to make a smooth batter
4. Place a pan on the stove and brush it with cooking oil and let it heat.
5. Once the oil is hot, lower the flame and pour the batter in the same way of making dosa , but these should be smaller and more fluffier.
6. After 2 mins, flip the pancakes to cook the other side
7. Serve hot. Garnish pancakes with your choice of sauce.