Banana Oats pancake
• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 449 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Oats pancake
- › One Cup powdered oats
- › one Cup milk
- › one mashed ripe banana
- › one whole egg
- › a pinch of cinnamon powder
- › half teaspoon coco powder
1. Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth batter. Take a non-stick pan and brush it with little butter (unsalted). pour the batter and make small pancakes on a low flame. once the base turns golden brown, flip it and cook the other side. Make some nice soft and fluffy 4-5 pancakes. Do the plating, drizzle some honey and serve with fresh fruits of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!