Banana nut bar
• By Prachi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:19 Minutes 99 kcal
Ingredients for Banana nut bar
- › Banana 180 gms
- › Peanut butter 170 gms
- › Flex meal 56 gms
- › 90% dark Chocolate 20 gms
1. Preheat the oven for 325F.
2. Mash the bananas. Make sure to use ripe or very ripe bananas.
3. Mix peanut butter, flex meal and mashed banana. Let it sit for 5 minutes. You can add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and cinnamon powder too.
4. Set a baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture on the pan and set it with fingers. Bake it for 19 minutes.
5. Melt the dark chocolate in microwave. You can add a little dab of coconut oil to make it easy to drizzle on the bars. Drizzle the melted chocolate on the baked bars.
6. Cut them into 16 pieces and homemade delicious bars are ready to be eaten. Store them in refrigerator.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!