Banana Mug Cake
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Mug Cake
- › 1 egg
- › 1/4 cup oats or almond meal (I used almond meal this time)
- › 1/2 mashed banana
- › Pinch of baking powder
- › 1 tablespoon almond milk (optional) (I used Cocoquench as was out of almond milk)
- › Extras (optional) chia seeds, mixed berries, dark choc chips, seeds. I used 1/2 tablespoon of organic blueberries.
1. Blend everything together in a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute on high or until springy to touch.( mine took 1 min 45 seconds) Tip over onto a plate, when cooked it will simply slide out. (Which it did 👏😅) Serve with plain Greek yoghurt, cinnamon or even a natural nut butter! I used 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yoghurt & drizzled with sugar free maple syrup....D’lish, satisfying after a heavy leg session at the gym! 💪🏼👊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!