Banana Mini Pancakes
• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0010 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Mini Pancakes
- › 1 Ripe Banana
- › 20 gm Oats
- › 1 Egg
- › 5 gm Butter
- › Pinch of cardamom powder
- › Optional: 2 drops of vanilla extract
1. Mix all the ingredients in the grinder
2. Preheat the pan to medium heat first. Once it’s hot, lower the heat down to low-medium heat. Lightly grease the pan with a small amount of butter.
3. Pour the batter onto the pan. Spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your spoon or ladle.
4. When the underside is golden and on the surface, you notice bubbles, flip with a spatula and cook until golden.
5. Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the batter. I have used a large rectangle griddle spanning over two stoves to speed up the process.
6. Enjoy the pancakes as is or with any syrup of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!