Banana Egg Pudding
• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0002 Minutes 289 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Egg Pudding
- › 1 Ripe Banana
- › 20 gm ground Oats
- › 1 Egg
- › 5 gm overnight soaked Almonds
- › Pinch of cardamom powder
- › Optional: 2 drops of vanilla extract
1. Mix banana, egg, oats, and vanilla extract in the microwavable bowl with a fork.
2. Microwave for 45 seconds.
3. Stir it well and again microwave for 45 seconds.
4. Add cardamom powder and mix it well
5. Garnish with soaked almonds. (optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!