Banana Coffee Oatmeal.
• By Kalpita Petkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Coffee Oatmeal.
- › Plain oats 35gmp
- › Chilled Milk 200ml
- › Coffee powder
- › Banana 50gm
1. Add oats, water and salt to a pot over medium/high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and continue to cook for about 5-7 minutes; stirring occasionally. When the oats have soaked up most of the liquid and are creamy transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
2. • Make cold coffee as per taste with chilled milk and add it to the oats. Mix well.
3. •Add banana slices. Ready to eat
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!